Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lego Smash Cars - Purple MOC & Crazy Demon

Liam and I wanted to play smash cars again.  This is where we make cars, sit on opposite side of the room, and roll them into each other.  The goal is to have the sturdiest car.

When shopping at Walmart we came across set 9092, the Crazy Demon.  Here it is:


Liam loved the red color, and we both thought the stickers were pretty cool.  Check out this guy's face!  It's so cool!


So we bought it.  It was like $10 (a great price for anything Lego).  Then Liam told me I had to build my own to battle him.  So I did.  I decided to go with purple (heavily relying on the purple Harry Potter bus pieces) and black.  I also wanted a slight retro feel.  This is what I came up with:




I decided it should be driven by a Pirate looking guy wearing a purple shirt:

These are the two cars side by side.  So fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment